Webinars are the perfect platform to educate your target audience about exciting scientific data obtained through use of your company’s technologies and/or services. CHI’s Webinar Program guarantees a minimum of 125 leads/registrations. We also offer a less expensive option guaranteeing 50 registrations/leads. The robust and syndicated database comprises 800,000 life science professionals, most of whom are senior-level professionals attending our conferences. CHI’s experienced marketers will mine this database to ensure we are delivering decision makers within your target audience.
Option 1 — 60-minute webinar in which clients procures speakers and develops content. 125 minimum registrations guaranteed.
Option 2 — CHI hosts your previously recorded webinar. 50 minimum registrations guaranteed.
- Extensive database of over 800,000 life science prospects, spanning from drug discovery and development to clinical trials
- Bundle your conference and lead generation initiatives under one integrated marcom plan
- We have offered webinar programs for over 10 years, with a dedicated marketing team that only focus on lead generation.
- All our webinar programs have a lead minimum guarantee.
- Your webinar program is custom to you. We target the segment of our database that fits your business.
- We can include your company’s top target list to focus on, as well as exclude your company’s competitors in our emails promotion. (please inform us prior to starting promotion)
- We will work with your marketing automation program, providing you the leads in the format that you need for easy uploading for your database.
- Your webinar can be cross promoted opportunities in our three niche publications, Bio-IT World, Clinical Informatics News, and Diagnostics World.
- We have a vast social media network, which includes 10+ Twitter accounts, 5 Facebook pages, 50+ LinkedIn groups and 3 Meet-Up Groups – which we promote your lead generation program(s) on.
- Avoid webinars topics and descriptions that are sales pitches. Your webinar can speak to how a product helped a company solve a problem, and that is best done with cases studies, or spoken to by a customer. Potential webinar attendees are very hesitant to give up an hour of their day to sit thru a sales pitch webinar.
- Use industry leaders or other researchers as speakers will appeal greater to the market.
- Webinars topics that speak to the challenges that the researcher is having today, or the current hot topics are very appealing.
- Make your webinar more engaging with multiple speakers, this will make the webinar more interesting and keep the audience’s attention.
- Ask questions to the webinar audience using the polling features.
- Engage the audience with more than just the tradition question and answer session. Allow the audience to ask questions throughout the webinar, and designate one person to monitor questions, and then take question breaks through the webinar.
- Ask questions of the speaker ahead of time on the webinar registration form. This will not only allow the speaker(s) to prepare for the presentation, it will let the audience’s questions get answered.
- Use the webinar registration page to ask questions of the audience. This can help you rank your leads and or find out more about who is attending to cater your presentation more. (i.e., What is your IT budget? Do you have purchasing power?).
For more information on package details and benefits, please contact: