Strategic Alliance Management Congress
Within the biopharmaceutical industry, there is a growing emphasis on alliances and collaboration with external organizations driven by the need to access innovation and leverage strategic partnerships to gain market access. However, despite the impetus to forge strategic partnerships, stakeholders are often confronted with the increasing complexities of systematically and effectively managing partnerships throughout their lifecycle. Why do some alliances fail, while others bear fruit? How do partnering companies create a shared culture, develop trust, and maximize their investments? How does the alliance management function itself act as a central driver of value, while alleviating perturbations and meeting alliance goals? Critical to the success of any strategic partnership is the ever-evolving discipline of the alliance management.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 14th Annual Strategic Alliance Management Congress, May 1-3, brings together senior alliance management, business development, technology transfer and licensing professionals, to network, share experiences, discuss case studies, and share the components that cultivate successful partnerships. Delegates will gain strategic insights, proven tools, methods, and perspectives from a variety of leaders advancing the art of alliance management.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Case Studies of Successful Biopharma Partnerships
- Alliance Launch: First 100 Days
- Transitioning from Licensing to Alliance
- Building a Robust Alliance Management Strategy and Governance
- Creating True Alliance Capability and Generating Value
- Obtaining Trust and Shared Culture
- The AM Lifecycle: Negotiation to Termination
- Health Check Assessments and Re-Launch
- Dealing with Ailing or Dysfunctional Alliances
- Selling the Value: Obtaining C-Suite Support
- Managing Organizational Changes
- Integration Management
- Managing Diverse Portfolios
- Companion Diagnostic Co-Development
- Innovative Partnership Models
- Managing Service-Based Partnerships
- Managing Academic-Industry Partnerships
Alliance management, licensing and business development professionals who wish to present their knowledge and real-world examples are asked to submit an abstract. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of conference program.
Please click here to submit your proposal.
The deadline for priority consideration is October 30, 2016.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5454
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5412