For general job inquiries, please email Shauna Samson, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST
SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Make a difference! We are looking for a collaborative, innovative technical guru to join our team as Senior Systems Analyst. CHI is looking for someone who loves to define and implement new features. Don’t miss this great opportunity to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology.
- Develop and maintain web applications and related services using modern design frameworks (ASP.NET MVC, EF, WebAPI, SQL Server, Azure & AWS Applications) ensuring high performance and availability
- Work with management, designers and developers to define and implement new features
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience working with full software development lifecycle from concept to launch
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in ASP.NET development using C#
- Strong OO design skills utilizing best practices
- Experience with SQL Server, Visual Studio, and TFS
- Experience with .NET MVC Razor and WebForms
- Strong Communication skills
- Team player (engage with Marketing, Meeting Planning and Web Design teams)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, and sometimes fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to deliver innovative and creative solutions
- Experience with EF or LINQ to SQL, SQL Server 2008 or later, Web API, and Front End development (HTML, CSS, Ajax, java script, JQuery, Angular):
- Masters in Computer Science or IT or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Good working knowledge of Web Services, ASMX, WCF, Web API, Rest and JSON/XML.
- Experience working within an iterative product development methodology.
- Strong analytical ability
- Keen to code for fun as well as work
- Passion for good software architecture, keeping up to date with technology, learning and suggesting new approaches, libraries and software.
- Resourcefulness to work in an ambiguous environment
Interested candidates, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Database Design Analyst & Developer