PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Dedicated poster sessions for Symposia and Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by March 10, 2017.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster will be automatically entered into the main conference poster competition (see
below for details)
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Poster Competition Details: (main conference)
• Poster must be submitted by deadline, March 10th
• Two poster winners will be selected based on criteria below
• Cash prizes will be awarded on last day of regular (not including the symposia) event -- April 26, Wednesday, in exhibit hall. If winner is not present, award check will be mailed.
First round of selection will be based on submitted abstracts and be judged by CHI Conference Directors and their Scientific Advisors. The following criteria will be used:
• Clarity of abstract
• Novelty of data
• Significance for drug discovery
Final round will be judged on-site based on:
• Aesthetic quality and visual clarity of poster
• Clear and engaging oral explanation of poster
You must be registered for a Conference Program to present at the Conference Program Poster Session; You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session.
Each poster is limited to one poster session. Conference Program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics. Symposia posters must be relevant to your selected symposium.
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** One poster discount per registration.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: email@example.com