About the Summit
Get ready to join 300+ of your peers on November 11-13, 2013 in Washington, DC at the Number 1 Immunogenicity Summit in the U.S. CHI has an established reputation as a global education provider on immunogenicity. Our 2013 summit will build on last year’s successful event. With double the number of tracks this year, the Immunogenicity Summit 2013 presents technologies for safety and efficacy from bench to bedside. For early stage decision making on drug design and optimization, we examine the causes of immunogenicity together with means of mitigation, and present PK/PD and bioassay strategies. For later pre-clinical and clinical stages, we examine the complexities of immunogenicity assays, bioassays and PK/PD development, and present risk assessment strategies for smooth interaction with the regulatory authorities, and safe and efficacious products in the clinic.
SHORT COURSES - View Details
- Basics of Immunogenicity Testing for Innovators and Biosimilars
- Challenges of Immunogenicity Assessment for Innovators and Biosimilars
- PK/PD Bioanalysis for Novel Biotherapeutics
- Immunogenicity Risk Assessment and Regulatory Strategy
- Developing Potency Assays to Ensure Successful Biologics