Market Research Surveys
Our Life Sciences Market Surveys Program offers custom surveys that will help you meet your Market Research needs - from design and implementation to the final reporting, we’ve got you covered. Whether you require information to support product development, opportunity assessment, pricing guidance, market entry decisions, or other time-critical business decisions, we can deliver real-time market research within your timeframe and budget that meets your strategic and business needs.
Design, Development and Deployment of Surveys
We understand that each client has unique challenges and business needs, which is why we create efficient surveys with critical questions tailored to your organization. With your survey questions, we will determine the best online survey method and strategy to meet your data goals. We offer respondent goal options of 100 (large numbers are available upon request), and will deploy the invitations to participate in surveys via email, as well as monitor the data integrity.
Targeted Sample Lists
With part of your custom survey, you have access to select your sample from our database of over 800,000 life science professionals. We can use our database in tandem with your customer/prospect listing, or survey our database exclusively.
Recent Survey Topics
Annual CIO Survey
Cancer Research/Solid Tumors
Clinical Project Management
Cloud Usage in Biotech & Pharma
Electronic Data Capture
Marketing Spend in Biotech & Pharma
Next Generation Sequencing
Numerous Custom Product Launch Surveys for Clients
Option 1 — Basic Survey includes 10-12 non-branching questions, plus full contact info of all respondents.
Partial list of Benefits:
Option 2 Premier Survey includes 10-12 basic questions with the option of using 7 branching questions (includes skip logic), plus full contact info of all respondents.
- Once the survey is received, our service includes the development and deployment in our online survey software, and we will message to targeted prospects via email
- We will assign a dedicated Marketing Project Manager to review your survey questions, and to provide you with feedback and recommendations
- Survey topic to be discussed and agreed upon between CHI and sponsor
- We will design and execute marketing campaigns to achieve the participant goal and to target clients’ specific demographics. Our database can be mined multiple ways: Geography, Company Type (Pharma, Biotech, Academia), Areas of Interest (Genomics, Sequencing, Diagnostics, Cloud Computing, Informatics, etc), and/or Prospect Titles.
- Results from the survey participants, to include all their responses and full contact information
- Summary reporting, including charts and open-end responses
- Raw data is supplied for easy import into SPSS
- Cross tab reports available upon request
For more information on package details and benefits, please contact:
Joseph Vacca, M.S.
Director, Business Development