Plenary Keynote Presenters
Submit Your Poster Today!
About the Tri-Conference
The 21st International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference is the industry’s Preeminent Event on Molecular Medicine, focusing on Drug Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics and Information Technology. Spanning six days this year, the Tri-Conference includes an expanded program that includes 6 symposia, 20 short courses, and 15 conference programs. For the first time in over 10 years we’re bringing back a dedicated conference on sequencing. As many will recall this event’s infancy was heavily devoted to the Human Genome Project and we are excited to reintroduce sequencing to this event.
For over 20 years, Tri-Conference attendees gained insight and knowledge by attending, knowledge that they were able to take with them, and have an immediate impact on their research. Plan to attend this year’s Tri-Conference where you can be part of driving change and working towards shaping the future of medicine.
Why attend the Tri-Conference?
- Network with over 3000+ attendees from over 35 countries
- Hear over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
- Choose from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
- New 2014 Conference Programs focusing on PCR, Sample Prep, Epigenetics, Sequencing
- Two new Symposia including: Leaders in Precision Medicine and Circulating Cell-Free DNA
- Create Your Conference – two options, choose from All Access or build your own program with our a-la-carte option
- Showcase your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster
- Participate in one of 40 Roundtable Discussions
- Book meetings with fellow attendees using Intro-Net
- Schedule your days’ events using the Tri-Conference App
- Visit with over 200 companies in our exhibit hall
- Network with your peers during coffee breaks and receptions
- Student Fellowships available for Grad Students and PhD Candidates
2013 Attendee Testimonials