The 2013 Next Generation Dx Summit a Great Success; Draws Record Attendance
Next Event to Take Place August 19-21, 2014 in Washington, DC
The Next Generation Dx Summit would like to thank all speakers, attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors who came to Washington, DC for this year’s annual event. The Summit drew a record number of attendees with over 650 participants from 23 countries. Thank you for making this year’s Summit our most successful event yet! Year after year, the Summit continues to bring together all of the major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics.
See You Next Year in Washington, DC
The 2014 Next Generation Dx Summit will be held August 19-21 in Washington, DC at a new location – Capital Hilton Hotel. We hope to see you at next year’s event.
We will soon begin working on the program agenda for 2014. If you are interested in speaking, please contact Christina Lingham at email@example.com.
To customize your sponsorship or exhibit package for 2014, contact Joseph Vacca at firstname.lastname@example.org. The exhibit hall was sold out in 2013, so please contact us early to reserve your place.
About the Summit
Technological advances in next generation diagnostics are driving growth and innovation in healthcare. Rapid and precise diagnosis is essential for personalized medicine and will change the way value is assessed and compensated in the healthcare system. This meeting offers a comprehensive view of the changing landscape of diagnostics and brings together the key players in the field.
The Next Generation Dx Summit (Enabling Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Cancer Molecular Markers to Guide Therapy, Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease, Companion Diagnostics, Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells) is designed to bring together all of the major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics. This year, we have assembled an impressive faculty of speakers from industry, government, and leading academic institutions. This meeting will showcase improvements in technology research and development with an emphasis on applications in the clinic and commercialization. Plan to hear what the industry leaders are saying about future market opportunities and network with your peers this August 20-22 in Washington, DC.
Short Courses - View Details
- Overcoming Challenges of Working with FFPE Samples
- Latest Advances in Molecular Pathology
- Clinical Studies for the Development of Evidence-Based Diagnostics
- Clinical Assay Development
- Circulating Tumor Cells and Cancer Stem Cells from Research to Clinic
- Next-Generation Sequencing as a Diagnostics Platform
- Regulatory Compliance in Drug-Diagnostics Co-Development
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues with Multiplex Molecular Assays/Next-Generation Sequencing
- Use of Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry in Clinical Microbiology
- New Dealmaking Strategies in Companion Diagnostics
- The Future of Point-of-Care Diagnostics