Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by November 22, 2013.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be exposed to our international delegation
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Automatically entered into poster competition
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes
Below is just a sample of confirmed poster titles:
A Novel Cell-penetrating Peptide, BR2, for the Efficient Delivery of a scFv into Cancer Cells
A novel potent antimicrobial peptide as a potential topical agent
Biologics Expression System Optimization and Bioprocess Development
Building a high throughput autosampler to AKTA Pure
Characterisation of Protein Aggregation in Influenza Vaccine Formulations
Characterization of the chimeric 7-transmembrane protein containing conserved region of helix C-F of microbial rhodopsin
Development of a MAGIC(Microorganisms with Antimicrobial Peptides for Gastric Infection Clearance System for Livestocks)
Development of Drosophila S2 Insect Cell Based Malaria Vaccine Production Processes
Effect of Lipopeptide Complex Containing Apolipoprotein E-Derived Peptides on the Activity of Paraoxonase 1 Enzyme
Feasibility of Using Disposable Mixing Systems for Homogenizing Drug Substance Bulk
Incorporation of Single-use Mixing systems into a licensed Live-viral Vaccine Upstream Manufacturing Process
Investigating Bioprocessing Variables during Therapeutic IgG Production that Influence Antibody Stability
Large Scale Automation of Plasmid DNA Purification for Transient Mammalian Expression
Low ng/ml Bioanalysis of Human Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Using UPLC-MS
Modeling of polypeptide- and polymer-conjugated nanoparticles for drug delivery application
New Tools for High-throughput Engineering, Cloning and Expression of Multispecific Next-generation Antibodies
Novel approach to generation of phospho-specific affinity reagents
Origins of specificity and affinity in antibody-protein interactions
Producing Non-natural Amino Acid Based ADCs with Combination Warheads
Proteolysis during platelet activation
Studying the Effect of Glycosylation on IgG2 Interactions with Fc Receptors
switchSENSE - understanding interactions
Targeted Delivery into Sensory Neurons of a SNARE Protease Using a Single Chain Antibody (scFv) Against the Extracellular Domain of P2X3 Inhibits the Release of a Pain Mediator
Criteria for poster competition award selection:
- Well-presented scientific data
- Engaging presentation
- Poster presenter must be present during assigned poster session viewing time
- You must select ONE track for your poster. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.)
- Your poster will hang only for the duration of your selected track.
- Late posters will only be accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference materials.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions
Poster inquiries: email@example.com