Preliminary List of Poster Titles
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Introduction of a Universal NGS-Based Research Method for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening
Aarhus University Hospital
- Detecting Confined Placental and Fetal Mosaicism Using Cell-Free DNA Sequencing on Maternal Plasma
Institute of Mother and Child
- WES Study on Fetal Sample and Its Mother Revealed New Stop Mutation in GATA6 Gene
Lee Women's Hospital
- Quantitation of Mitochondrial DNA Associates with Blastocyst Quality and Pregnancy Rates in PGS-SET Cycles
North York General Hospital
- Whole Exome Sequencing in Fetuses with Prenatally Detected Structural Anomalies
TL Genomics, Inc.
- A Novel Microfluidic Technology to Isolate Dozens of Fetal Cells
University Medical Hospital Groningen
- Multidisciplinary Dutch Guideline for Genotyping in Case of Fetal Ultrasound Anomalies
University of Toronto
- Congenital Lethal Dilated Cardiomyopathy Associated with Compound Heterozygote Variants in the Filamin C Gene
University of Washington
- Positive Predictive Value of Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening for Fetal Chromosome Disorders Using Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Serum: Independent Clinical Experience of a Tertiary Referral Center
PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE $50!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by October 20, 2017.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of
36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: email@example.com