Student Fellowship Applications Are No Longer Being Accepted
Full-time graduate students and PhD candidates are encouraged to apply for the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference Student Fellowship. Only twenty fellowship spots are available, and the fellowship award winners will receive a poster presentation slot and a $195 rate to attend the conference. Applications are due by January 7, 2015.
View the 2014 Tri-Conference Student Fellows
Student Fellowship Details
- Full time graduate students and PhD Candidates are encouraged to apply for the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference Student Fellowship. Applications are due by January 7, 2015.
- Interested students must complete the 2015 Student Fellowship Application and are required to present a scientific poster (title and abstract are due at the time of the application).
- All applications will be reviewed by the scientific review committee and accepted students will be notified within three days if they have been accepted for the 2015 Student Fellowship.
- Accepted 2015 Student Fellows will receive a discounted conference registration rate of $195*, which must be paid by January 7, 2015.
- This fellowship is limited to 20 students and is for the Main Conference Only (excludes Symposia Posters Hall)
- All accepted 2015 Student Fellows will be asked to help promote the conference at their college and throughout their social media networks.
- Students not accepted for the 2015 Student Fellowship can register at a discounted rate of $295*, and will not be required to present a poster.
- ADDED BONUS! Poster competition features two $250 prize winners.
* This discounted Fellow rate cannot be combined with any other discount, including the poster, alumni, Bay Bio or any other discount. This does not grant access to any of the symposia, short course, pre-conference or post-conference events. Fellowship does not include hotel, travel or additional meals.