Full time graduate students and PhD Candidates are encouraged to apply for the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference Student Fellowship; applications are due by November 20, 2015.
Student Fellowship Details
- Interested students must complete the below application for the 2016 Student Fellowship
- Fellows are required to present a scientific poster; a poster title and abstract is due at the time of the application
- All applications will be reviewed by the scientific review committee and the accepted students will be notified by December 15, 2015 if they were accepted for the 2016 Student Fellowship
- Accepted 2016 Student Fellows will receive a discounted conference registration rate of $195*, which must be paid by in full by January 8, 2016
- This fellowship is limited to 20 students and is for the Main Conference Only (excludes Symposia Posters Hall)
- All accepted 2016 Student Fellows will be asked to help promote the conference onsite at their college, and throughout their social media networks
- Students not accepted for the 2016 Student Fellowship, can register at a discounted rate $295*, and will not be required to present a poster
* This discounted Fellow rate cannot be combined with any other discount, including the poster, alumni, Bay Bio or any other discount. This does not grant access to any of the symposia, short course, pre-conference or post-conference events. Fellowship does not include hotel, travel or additional meals.