CHI’S CODE OF CONDUCT
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, AND TO ENSURE MAXIMUM SAFETY, CHI HAS TAKEN A NUMBER OF PRECAUTIONS TO MINIMIZE RISK DURING THIS EVENT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND IN PERSON, YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THESE STANDARDS:*
- Supply Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination per CDC standards for our US events and WHO for our European events – this is MANDATORY to attend in person**
- Do not travel if you feel sick
- Do not attend if you feel sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Be considerate – be kind, we are in this together keeping each other’s health and safety our utmost priority
*The code of conduct may shift as the virus abates, but we feel strongly this is the right time and correct protocol for CHI to reopen safely.
**Those that cannot participate because of this policy, or due to travel restrictions, are encouraged to participate using our highly praised virtual event platform.