Strategic Alliance Management Congress
The successful development of new medicines and combinations is becoming increasingly reliant on harnessing an alliance ecosystem. As the rate of pharmaceutical and biotech partnering continues to rise, Alliance Management, and the development of an organization’s alliance capability, have evolved into critical components for successful execution and maximized value of each partnership. Yet alliance managers are often confronted with myriad challenges, including managing increasingly complex and distinct types of partnerships, dealing with integrations or divestments, overcoming corporate and cultural diversity, as well as navigating organizational restructuring, team turnover and partnership termination. The need for effective methods to systematically manage biopharma partnerships throughout their entire lifecycle continues to drive and shape the discipline of alliance management.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 14th Annual Strategic Alliance Management Congress, May 1-3, brings together senior alliance management, business development, technology transfer and licensing professionals, to network, share experiences, discuss case studies, and share the components that cultivate successful partnerships. Delegates will gain strategic insights, proven tools, methods, and perspectives from a variety of leaders advancing the art of Alliance Management.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Case Studies of Successful Biopharma Partnerships
- Alliance Launch: First 100 Days
- Transitioning from Licensing to Alliance
- Building a Robust Alliance Management Strategy and Governance
- Creating True Alliance Capability and Generating Value
- Obtaining Trust and Shared Culture
- The AM Lifecycle: Negotiation to Termination
- Health Check Assessments and Re-Launch
- Dealing with Ailing or Dysfunctional Alliances
- Selling the Value: Obtaining C-Suite Support
- Managing Organizational Changes
- Integration and Divestment Management
- Managing Diverse Portfolios
- Companion Diagnostic Co-Development
- Innovative Partnership Models
- Managing Service-Based Partnerships
- Managing Academic-Industry Partnerships
- Cancer Immunotherapy Partnerships
Alliance management, licensing and business development professionals who wish to present their knowledge and real-world examples are asked to submit an abstract. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of conference program.
Please click here to submit your proposal.
The deadline for priority consideration is October 28, 2016.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5454
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5412