- In vivo antibody discovery using transgenic/humanized mice is of rising importance for the antibody community as it offers a multitude of benefits over in vitro methods.
- Benefits of in vivo method for antibody discovery and latest technical data including affinity and antibody repertoire analysis for RenMab™ Antibodies
- Brief communication of RenMab Mouse in the production of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies as an on-going project
- Development of RenMab platform to address difficult target (such as GPCR) through “RenMab + target knockout” (Project Integrum), as well as novel fully human antibody mice for bispecific and single-domain antibodies, respectively
- Understand the pros and cons of in vivo and in vitro antibody discovery platform
- Learn about the latest application of in vivo platform for human antibody discovery
- Learn about some key features of fully human antibody mouse (RenMab Mouse) and its novel design strategy
- Explore the latest in-depth validation data of the fully human antibody mouse (RenMab Mouse) compared to wild-type mouse
- Analysis of RenMab Antibodies and recent work related to immunization of RenMab Mouse with SARS-CoV-2 antigen
- How RenMab platform is expended to cover the unsolved challenges in antibody discovery
Benny Yang, PhD
Chief Scientific Officer & Head of Drug Discovery
Dr. Yang graduated from Fudan University with a Master’s degree in Microbiology. He received his Ph.D. degree in Immunology from University of Connecticut Health Center (UCHC) and completed his postdoctoral training at New York University School of Medicine in Dr. Dan Littman’s research group. Then Dr. Yang was recruited to the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) as a tenure-track Assistant Professor at the Department of Microbiology and Immunology. In 2016, he joined Biocytogen and has been leading antibody drug discovery.
Cost: No Cost!