CHI’S CODE OF CONDUCT
All in-person attendees must agree to CHI’s Code of Conduct. If you choose to attend in person, you agree to:
- Take a COVID test within 24 hours prior to arriving at the event. You will be asked for your results at registration.
- Follow all safety protocols set by event staff
- Not attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19 (even if you don’t feel sick)
- Not attend if you feel sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Be respectful of your fellow attendees– everyone’s comfort level with social interactions is different