Hotel & Travel
Conference Venue and Hotel:
Revere Hotel Boston Common
200 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
Discounted Room Rate: $249 s/d and waived guest amenity fee
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: March 14, 2022
Please click here to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute, or Gene Therapy Summit conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Top Reasons to Stay at the Revere Hotel Boston Common
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in your guest room when you book within the group block
- Waived Guest Amenity fee when you book your room within the group block, valued at $29 per night
- Located in Boston's Back Bay and South End neighborhoods, Revere Hotel Boston Common is within walking distance of the Back Bay Station with MBTA commuter rail.
- The downtown hotel is a 15-minute drive (3.6 miles) to and from Boston Logan International Airport.
- Your hotel room is near Freedom Trail, where you can walk in the steps of our forefathers, and catch a show in the Theater District, or see the Red Sox play at Fenway Park. Shop at the luxury boutiques on Newbury Street and in Beacon Hill. Browse the stores and restaurants around Copley Square. Experience Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, Boston's most historic shopping, dining, and gathering scene.
- Pet friendly rooms and suites $50 fee
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events, and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that some of our conference participants are being targeted in a hotel scam. We do not utilize any third party hotel booking services. If you are contacted by any company other than Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) or any of CII’s divisions (including Cambridge Healthtech Institute and Cambridge EnerTech) please do not do business with them. These companies may ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or receive a refund, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Join Us in Boston!
Boston was recently named America’s Favorite City by readers of Travel and Leisure Magazine and boasts a wealth of historic landmarks in a dynamic cultural setting. The Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are just a few examples of this city's rich and varied history. After a full day of presentations and networking, you can saunter out from the hotel and visit nearby Boston attractions, including the famed "North End" for a fabulous Italian meal, the New England Aquarium, the lively Faneuil Hall, historic sites, and much more.
For information on sightseeing activities and organized tours of Boston and the New England area, please contact the Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-888-SEE-BOSTON or visit www.bostonusa.com
If you are driving visit: https://www.bestparking.com/boston-ma-parking/ for information on finding nearby parking lots and the rates in and around the city.
Public Transportation information: visit https://www.mbta.com/
Can’t Join Us In Person?
Connect from anywhere
Join via our robust virtual platform and access these dynamic features.