Conference Venue and Hotel:
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
Room Rate: $269 s/d
Res Cutoff: April 23, 2014
Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space-and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
TOP REASONS TO STAY AT THE WESTIN BOSTON WATERFRONT HOTEL –Take advantage of the discounted group rate!
• Just three miles from Boston's Logan International Airport
• Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms
• A short walk, bus, taxi or train ride to Boston's historic sites and family attractions
• Minutes from some of Boston's finest restaurants and shops
• Pet friendly
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:It has come to our attention that our conference attendees, specifically exhibitors, are being targeted in a housing scam. If you are contacted by ANY company other than CHI, or one claiming to be the official “housing service” please do not do business with them. Cambridge Healthtech Institute does not utilize any third party booking service. Many of these companies ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or even receive a refund, should the need arise, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Flight Discounts:Special discounts have been established with American Airlines. Please use one of the following methods:
• Call 1-800-433-1790 and use Conference code 7654AA
• Go online www.aa.com/group and enter Conference code 7654AA in promotion discount box
• Contact our designated travel agent Rona Meizler at 1-617-559-3735 or email@example.com
Car Rental Discounts:Special discount rentals have been established with Hertz for this conference. Please use one of the following methods:
• Call 1-800-654-3131 and use our Hertz Convention Number (CV): 04KL0005
• Go online at www.hertz.com and use our Hertz Convention Number (CV): 04KL0005
Parking in Boston:
To search for nearby parking lots and garages click here.
Visiting Boston and New England: Boston boasts a wealth of historic landmarks in a dynamic cultural setting. The Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Paul Revere's House, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are just a few examples of this city's rich and varied history. For information on sightseeing activities and organized tours of Boston and the New England area, please contact the Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-888-SEE-BOSTON or visit www.bostonusa.com.